Whether for pampering, comfort or to address the many aches and pains that accompany pregnancy, prenatal massage and other specific treatments are the perfect gift for mom – and Belly Friendly gift certificates insure you are buying the very best.
Top Reasons to Get A Belly Friendly Gift Certificate:
- In a recent online survey, 95% of moms said they would be more likely to visit a spa with specialized prenatal training over another spa.
- Not all therapists are created equal. A certification in massage therapy doesn't mean that the therapist is comfortable or familiar with the pregnant woman’s body. At Belly Friendly spas, therapists receive additional prenatal training.
- Belly Friendly training insures that everyone involved in the prenatal experience, including management and front desk personnel, are specially trained to work with pregnant women.
- Belly Friendly spa treatments are designed to address physical aches and pains that pregnant women are experiencing. Therapists are familiar with the pregnant woman's changing body by trimester.
- Prenatal spa treatments from trusted providers are a healthy way to reduce stress and promote overall health.
- Belly Friendly prenatal massage can alleviate neck, shoulder and back pain.Given correctly, prenatal massage will promote circulation and reduce swelling.
- Prenatal massage should be nurturing, relieving depression and anxiety.
- A specially trained therapist provides prenatal massage that reduces stress on weight-bearing joints.
- Provided regularly, Belly Friendly prenatal massage can improves outcome of labor and eases labor pain.